A blog about the Bartz's family.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Yay! A weekend in NY!!!!!
We had such a good time in NY for memorial weekend, my relatives and friends showered our future little boy with tons of gifts, he is going to be sooooooo spoiled. I miss my family in NY alot, so it was awesome to see them all at one time. Greg spent the day cooing to all the babies that were there, and borrowing them from their mothers to practice. His favorite of all was Jenn's little girl Emily, she was so cute and cuddly he could hardly let her go. Eventually she did go home, but he managed to keep her there way later than she planned on staying I am sure :). We even received a special phone call from our favorite Idahoans, wishing us well and wondering what the heck was up with us since we kinda fell off the grid. It is so hard to be pregnant and concentrate at work, and then work extra today because tomorrow I might not feel well enough to come in...etc.
Anyways we stacked up the gifts into the truck and drove the 12 hours home. The list included a crib from my mommy and daddy, baby tub, monitor, a snuggli carrier, home-made burp cloths, a diaper cake, diaper bag, sling carrier, gift cards, and clothes clothes clothes! we spent the time since, cleaning the house and setting up the guest bedroom so my brother could stay with us.

I would post photos of the shower, but the darn card reader is broken and I cant get them uploaded

2 comments:

M A Haddox said...

Wow, I'm offended!

Who are these "Jack and Melanie" people you linked to? And here I thought it was Jay and I that you received the special phone call from. :(

Well, seeing as we don't have your approval, this link to our blog will probably go un-noticed. We'll put it here for pity sake, however. Maybe a bot will go through and find it and we'll get some spammers posting on our website. Then at least we'll have some sort of friends!

http://idahohaddox.blogspot.com/

M A Haddox said...

Looks like you pulled it a lot! One thing I can tell you, you can never have enough clothes. The amount of clothes only determines the frequency that your washer will/will not be running.

Post pictures always, as we always love them. I really can't wait to see pictures of little Michael when he's born :)

About the Designated Blogger

My photo
I am a transplant from NY, who was swept off her feet by a young Lansing man, here I am two kids, rocks galore and thousands of little honey bees later, and my life has never been happier.