A blog about the Bartz's family.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I have been a naughty little blogger



Hello all,


I apologize for such a long time away, I have been busy enjoying life with my little squiggly. :) He has grown so much in the last few months, he now runs circles around his little exer-saucer that Grammy Sears got him (and he even can touch the ground).
Here is em at 6 months:

and here he is at 9 months:see how much he has grown!

Ok to recap the time away; gregs mom had carotid artery surgery; we added 3 new hives for a total of 6; greg has nearly finished the downstairs bathroom (well 50%) and he was laid off indefinitely from GM, so now he is my little house husband. Ok just a quick update, I'll load more adorable photos later.

No comments:

About the Designated Blogger

My photo
I am a transplant from NY, who was swept off her feet by a young Lansing man, here I am two kids, rocks galore and thousands of little honey bees later, and my life has never been happier.