I love taking mom & dad to new places for dinner, and last night I took them to P.F. Changs! I really really wanted to go and greg is on second shift so I kidnapped them, a Bartz family tradition. We were lucky to get in before the rush ,and when dad ordered a bowl of soup we found out it was a huge bowl for the whole table, still chuckling about that one to myself ^^. We had some trouble keeping track of our napkins in the dim light, but we managed to have a great meal amongst the "youngins" that frequent the place. When we left, way later than we expected, there was a huge line, so if you go, go early, and dont eat the little red peppers that come on your plate!
Just a late edit to say that the next day after eating here Dad had a horrible allergic reaction, just awfull. :(
A blog about the Bartz's family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Designated Blogger
- Samara
- I am a transplant from NY, who was swept off her feet by a young Lansing man, here I am two kids, rocks galore and thousands of little honey bees later, and my life has never been happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment