A blog about the Bartz's family.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Remodeling update

This weekend we cracked out a lot of work on the sealant painting in the basement bathroom, second coat to be done this week, then we can start studding the walls! It will eventually be a full bath and laundry room, complete with a glass block shower. We discovered that waterproofing basement sealant is the consistency of pudding and smells like cat urine, or if your a woman like hair dye and perm. Scott came over to help before basketball and we really appreciated his help, chores go much faster when you have friends there. We are still undecided about the color scheme of the finished bathroom, it will either be a sandy taupe or a seaside blue, I think the decider will be the tile choices.
We are all looking forward to ice fishing next month, and we are all praying that there will be ice to fish off!

1 comment:

M A Haddox said...

Make it a Windurstian Theme!! Green and Yellow, the colors of magic.

I just noticed you haven't had any comments on your blog. That either mean that nobody loves you or you need to approve your comments when you get them :)

Come-on people! Where's the love?

About the Designated Blogger

My photo
I am a transplant from NY, who was swept off her feet by a young Lansing man, here I am two kids, rocks galore and thousands of little honey bees later, and my life has never been happier.