A blog about the Bartz's family.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Washing machine Go!

we have finished the plumbing all the way to the washing machine (we as in "greg" and his dad).

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought greg the expansion to Twilight Imperium and took him to lunch, my present hasnt arrived yet, but I bet its super awesome (cause greg is a big gooshy sweetheart).
I just wanted to remind everyone that today is the day to remember your loved ones and to make that special someone feel special again.

1 comment:

M A Haddox said...

Thank you for the salty chocolates! Jay loved the light ones, I loved the dark ones, so it was easy not to fight over who eats more of them :)

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's, a great time ice fishing, and a Merry President's Day.

About the Designated Blogger

My photo
I am a transplant from NY, who was swept off her feet by a young Lansing man, here I am two kids, rocks galore and thousands of little honey bees later, and my life has never been happier.