A blog about the Bartz's family.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Computer Handicap

Well I failed miserably in trying to get photos from the fishing weekend up, I just can't seem to figure photo placement out.

So Happy late Easter! We spent Easter in NY with my family. After a 9 hour drive thru Michigan, Canada and then into New York, we slept on mom & dads air mattress on Friday. I love the air mattress because after it seeps a little air you can jump on it and fling your husband off the other side as the wave of air surprises him from below. Good times. I went shopping with mom and greg on Saturday, while greg got his hair cut mom and I went sandal shopping. As if being pregnant isn't uncomfortable enough, your feet spread and suddenly all your cute shoes hurt your feet. (by the way I am still waiting for this "glow" everyone raves about). Then for dinner that night we had Liolas pizza, and it is so good that even when your full you cant stop eating, I was so stuffed I couldn't eat dessert. Aunt Deanna and Uncle Tony came to visit (with the pizza) and we all had a nice time. My childhood friend Lynn came to visit with her new baby girl and as moms around month two always do, kept making me hold her baby for photos. ugghhh. Warm baby hugging on top of large amounts of pizza, I do not recommend it. She was adorable though and coo-ed for greg and scrunched her face as if she was going to cry but changed her mind alot, he was so smitten.

Sunday morning we were supposed to have breakfast with my brother and his girlfriend, and as we sat eating it realized he never showed ^^. He worked late the night before and was not to be budged. He went to work at 11:30 am anyways, but Trish came to Easter dinner with my mothers side of the family. I played a good joke on my mom (well i thought it was a gut buster atleast) and called her several times for directions on the way (she was already there with dad) implying I was lost. Then I called her from the driveway of my aunts and asked her to go to the front door and look out, "Is that me out there in the driveway?" I asked. She hung up, those Italians have quite the temper, lol.

Dinner was sooo good, I couldnt stop eating the rice crispy treat bunny they had for dessert, every time anyone got up I would ask if they were going by the bunny. Yumm Yumm, now if they could just make them reproduce so that I could eat them forever without actually making them.

I will attempt to post actual pictures soon again, after I get professional computer help

No comments:

About the Designated Blogger

My photo
I am a transplant from NY, who was swept off her feet by a young Lansing man, here I am two kids, rocks galore and thousands of little honey bees later, and my life has never been happier.