Hello again!
Well the last four days Emory has decided to stay up very late and not take naps (he wasn't big on naps to begin with) so Greg and I have gotten almost no sleep. Plus now I am sick :)
Emory and I went to Grandma Bartz's for Halloween and handed out candy, he was such a good boy.
On his last doctors visit our pediatrician showed some mild concern over his weight/height ratio, he was gaining inches too fast, maybe at the expense of his weight or something like that. Well we have been measuring him at home and he has seemed to stabilize a bit so on his next appointment I am sure everything will be fine.
We took him up north to the farm for hunting season this year so he can meet all the family, and he was a big hit. He got so many cuddles and snuggles he was literally in attention heaven.
This week we have Thanksgiving at the bartzs' and next month Christmas in NY with the Sears side. :) I cant wait to introduce Emory to my brother and his girlfriend.......eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (excitement).
A blog about the Bartz's family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Designated Blogger
- Samara
- I am a transplant from NY, who was swept off her feet by a young Lansing man, here I am two kids, rocks galore and thousands of little honey bees later, and my life has never been happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment